Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Bantu Knots

I saw this video on a hair style tutorial called the Bantu Knots. I used to do this as a child, as well as my sisters and other female family members. This is a famous hairstyle for african hair, but it can be used on any type of hair. After i saw this video i decided to try it out on my daughter. We then wrapped it in a scarf and o let her sleep in it. When she woke up we undid her Bantu knots and they turned out so beautiful. But i may have to do this all the time because it lets your hair grow and be beautiful at the same time. I don't think i followed the directions and tips correctly because her back hairs were more curlier than the rest. I really recommend you try this. For the article you should really click the link below. Hope you guys enjoy!


Bantu Knots

1 comment:

  1. Bantu Knots is a style of branding hair African.Most African used it to be beautiful and different that other.To agree with you, is so abtractif and wonderful.Is fashion.That why many girl and wife for other country needed to be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete